Sunday, October 5, 2008

Me and Chubby Cat.

This is about as much of a cat as I'll own for now-- believe me, it's not my choice. Yes, I do love my new cat made out of a pumpkin and fondly named Chubby Cat. Elliott and I couldn't wait to put up our outdoor Halloween decorations today. We love the sign over our door--a steal from Ross' Halloween section (we dominated). I found the assembly pieces for Chubby Cat at Pier 1 (they're called "Pumpkin Buddies," but he's my buddy first and foremostly). Even Elliott admitted that he is pretty cute. Oh Chubby Cat, I hope you last through Halloween. If not, it's over to Wal Mart for a new chubby body.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sarah and Trent Buehler said...

Hey! I agree that Chubby cat is very cute! Thanks for having us over today - we had a great time!

Suzzy Rice aka Grammy Gingerbread said...

Alisa...I just think Chubby Cat is the best! Remember...you could have ruined carpet from that ol' C.C!! Love your decorations!!

Kacey said...

You finally got a cat. Hooray! I think it might be cuter than a real one...

peachytiffers said...

Hi! Tiffany Downey or Pierce here. I found your blog from Jackie Isom's. I see you went to Superstition Springs Mall. Where do you live?

mommd said...

Love chubby cat and the decorations!