Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Jack" O' Lantern

Jack Dillenberg is who I was this Halloween. He is the dean of my dental school. Alisa was a bun in the oven! Cute as a button. Mine was a big hit at the dental school Boo Bash. Everyone told me I nailed it. It was at some sacrifice (my hair, shaved it) and a huge help from the wife... To shave where I couldn't see. Here are some pictures for everyone to enjoy.

The picture is a little bleached out.


Blackmail photos for the future.

I think you had to be there to see the Uncanny resemblance!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!!!! I love it!!! now you know how Aaron feels....always being bald ;) We should have gone to that party.

mommd said...

How fun, wow, was the dean there? Wish I could have seen his reaction. Alisa IS Adorable.
Love,
MOM

Krista said...

That is the scariest costume I've seen in a long time, Elliott. Alisa, fabulous and creative look!

Brianne said...

That is amazing!
Can't wait to see what creative costumes you come up with for the new baby.

Sarah and Trent said...

That seriously was the best costume there!!! Should have won a prize :)