Saturday, November 28, 2009

No Holiday Season Is Complete Without A Little Thomas Kinkade.

This Winter I want to...
1. Find out the sex of our baby
2. Give my husband something great for Christmas
3. Hit up the outlet malls!
4. Sleep in
5. Earn a little extra Christmas cash!
6. Stay bundled (as demonstrated by my husband and cat--note he looks like a Grandpa). That's what I'm aiming for. Still... what's the point with this weather?
7. Have a spiritually enriched holiday season
8. Buy my stretch mark cream
9. Watch some good Cardinals football.
10. Finish our epic Thomas Kinkade puzzle that's 90% snow... I wanted the kitty cat puzzle with lots of detail, but Elliott is really good at completing the solid parts so I can't complain too much. He's a puzzle hero.

Oh! And have a snow day spent sledding up North with Elliott!

1 comment:

T and Jackie Isom said...

Sounds like a good/reasonable list! Yay for finding out the sex. Hope you guys are doing ok!