Monday, August 15, 2011

Bowling for Busyness.

Elliott and I went bowling on Friday night. We don't bowl, as shown on the above picture (Elliott's score was a 110 and mine was a 118--my best EVER). Well, Elliott did almost hit 200 on his first game--the natural athlete he his. I know he wasn't letting me win though. Right? This week will be a busy week, which makes me happy since there's still two weeks (thankfully) until school starts. Elliott leaves for a little time in a little while (appreciate the vagueness?) for a clinical externship and I hope that this "busyness" momentum will last long enough for me to not go insane while he is away--or at least remember that not all weeks are busy so appreciate the ones that are, and the ones that aren't! We are going to California soon where I am determined to finally sample "Crumbs"--the only place I think *could* hold a candle to Sprinkles. I know, I haven't mentioned that place in a little while. Surprised? Elliott and I have been off of sweets for quite some time. Actually, Elliott has been "off of sweets" and I'm tired of getting sick from not having anyone to share my sweets with (thus eating it alllllll by myself). I haven't been to the beach in the summertime in years, literally. I've never been much of a beach person, but have always been more excited to go since being with Elliott, he loves it and I do too now. Everything's just a little more exciting and fun with him. 

3 comments:

miss chaz. said...

I was JUST telling Patrick I wanted to go bowling! And we're terrible! Oh and you haveeee to go to Crumbs. I'm dying to go there.

See you Weds!!:)

Sarah and Trent said...

Have fun in California! And yes, I love the vagueness of the rotation dates...I feel like I have to do the same :)

iamthecheese said...

This would be a perfect/terrible California week, 80s all week. Horribly hot and humid (CA standards), but great beach weather.