Friday, June 4, 2010

I Got My Diploma in the Mail Today.

Brianne and I are going here:

To pretend for a little bit that we are:

For my graduation gift, Elliott gave me a trip to New York City. Of course, Brianne (my sister-in-law) is coming too. Elliott will be on Beckett and Soccer World Cup duty at home and I'll... Well. If I lose enough pregnancy weight by then I'll be shopping. If not, I'll be window shopping and giving Brianne, or should I say "B" in true Gossip Girl fashion, my support as she shops. Either way, it'll be an exciting adventure. 

PS, I really need to give a shout-out to the pregnant ladies in my life. My sister, Anna, recently found out that she's having a girl! She's due in October and definitely has been on the fast-track in baby making. Second baby within two years! My other sister-in-law, Krista, is pregnant with her second also and is due in December.  Boy? Girl? Boy?..Girl?... It's been debated and discussed. We're so excited for these ladies and love 'em to death. 

PSS, I've already put a request out on Facebook, but we would always love some worthwhile opinions on the best things to see and do and the best places to eat in NYC. THANX in advance.

No comments: