Thursday, June 24, 2010

Brianne and Elliott.


For my baby shower my sister-in-law, Brianne, gave me this perfectly adorable layette (there's a matching blanket that goes with it). She told me that Elliott had an uncannily  looking outfit when he was a baby that she loved dressing him in almost every day. Because this one looked just like it, she bought it for Beckett (thank you again)! I can only imagine how hard it was not to fuss over Elliott as a baby, I can't keep my hands off him as an adult! I believe that Brianne and I must have very similar feelings toward nostalgia and belongings of sentiment. I love that every time I see Beckett in the layette outfit, I am reminded of how perfect Elliott must have looked in his most delicate and fragile state. And I smile, because I never got to see him that way firsthand (some of us had to wait four years until we could be on the same planet as our spouse). 


Now, I know it looks a little big on him but the jammies that were his size were in the wash. 


2 comments:

Brianne said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Lily keeps saying baby, baby.

mommd said...

adorable!