Monday, November 29, 2010

I'll see you in my dreams.

I know the video is blurry, but it's the only one I could find. This song is one of my favorites of all time. It is probably going on the list of "Funeral Songs" next to my ultimate favorite song of all time, "In My Life" by The Beatles (and that WILL be my funeral song).
George is not my favorite Beatle, though he probably is the most beautiful. I will admit it's John Lennon (his voice and solo career post-Beatles really decided it) but I was looking through a few drafts of posts I had started here and there over the past few months and found this yesterday. Ironically, today is the 9th anniversary of George Harrison's death and 8th anniversary of the concert, so here you go. 
By the way, this clip is from the same show as "The Lumberjack Song." I'm telling you, that "Concert For George" movie is amazing to watch.

No comments: