Sunday, December 5, 2010

Free Usually Means Easy, Right?

Especially in this case.
I love Shutterfly. It is through that company that Elliott proposed to me with a book compiled of pictures and memories from the months we had spent dating. The last pages contained a picture of him holding an engagement ring and a proposal to match. Shutterfly will always hold a special place in my heart as well since that is where subsequent books documenting our lives have been designed and ordered, only to deliver yet another special experience as we look through the pages of memories we created in life, and online.
Now. Enough gush.
I heard about this promo and, not being one to follow along with giveaway and re-blogging gimmicks, am willing to break my unspoken rule for the sake of Shutterfly... Since this isn't really all that gimmicky...
Elliott and I have never had a Christmas card. Until now. Thanks to Shutterfly, just by posting a few favorite designs of mine, we earned a whopping 50 free cards.
With the exception of liking just a few stamps, BOOM, free holiday shout-outs to all of your family and friends!
Here are some of my holiday/Christmas favorites:




If you're an overachiever and already have all those Christmas and holiday cards in the mail, you can look at the other many goodies on their site like THIS and THIS
Wanna be a joiner just like me?

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I am so doing this :) Thanks for sharing! I too have never sent out Christmas cards and I refused until I had kids. For this free deal, though, I will make an exception :)