Saturday, October 16, 2010

I've Got Kitty Pryde... And Nightcrawler too, yes I do.



THE Chubby Cat is out and in full-effect once again only the poor boy is really hitting old-age hard. Once a gluttonous, slightly overwhelming sight, the cat ate its weight in food--SO MUCH, that this year... Well... Do you see the second picture? There's a missing. leg! I'm serious. Well. Poor little (and actually fairly cute) Chubby Cat decided to get his act together and drop a few. We've been doing our Tracy Anderson "Post Pregnancy Workout" video together and have been very pleased with the results.

Ok. Enough talking about fake cats that apparently aren't built very durable. 
.     


"Oh My Stars and Garters!"
That's Hank McCoy's (aka "The Beast") signature quote from X-Men. We had our nephew, Brennan, over for a sleepover last night and he had never seen any of the X-Men's so we decided to have ourselves a littttttttlllle marathon (with Sprinkle's of course). Really, I am spoiled by people who know who they are. I can NEVER get enough.   

My "Trick" jar filled with 2-year-old saltwater taffy. I always advised people against eating it with the intention of just having it be decoration (trashy much? Much.) Brennan had no problem testing it out (though, let the record show, I DID point out that it would probably be very gross even though that stuff just doesn't expire. Not unlike the Twinkie).  I don't think he even bit anything off before realizing that this would not be a digestible food. It was too hard to even bite. Into the garbage it, and the rest of the lot went, and I compensated him with some fresher, chewier candy.   
Sorry Brennan. 

No comments: