Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Survey:

Favorite Halloween Movie: 
Hocus Pocus... Well, it'll probably be replaced by the Paranormal Activity's, but that's my favorite classic!

Favorite Halloween Candy: 
Almond Joy... Or Twizzler's... Or anything that comes in King Size.

Favorite Halloween Icon:
 Ghosts.

Favorite Halloween Costume: 
One time I was John Cleese as his Monty Python character for the Ministry of Silly Walks. Other than that, anything that isn't trashy but creative--I never knew Minnie Mouse could be a call girl but apparently.. 

Katherine and Me and our self-decorated shabby-chic trunk at my (2006) Ward Trunk-Or-Treat 

Favorite Halloween Activity: 
Parties. From Boo Bashes to the simple get-together. 

Favorite Halloween Detox:
Walking... and more exercise.   

Favorite Halloween Decor:
Cobwebs. I love seeing them on people's houses but they aren't on mine! Oopsies. 

Overall Holiday Ranking: 
No. 2. recently bumped out Thanksgiving and Black Friday to move just below Christmas. Speaking of, as of today, we pretty much have our Christmas shopping for Beckett done thanks to a few good Target sales. I'll live it up now that I only have one child, and a baby no less.  

A report of the never-failing-to-impress ASDOH Boo Bash to come.
Be safe tomorrow you all. 
We can't wait for Beckett's first Trick-or-Treating extravaganza!

** Special Halloween Edit:: I wanted to give Elliott a stab at my survey! 

Favorite Halloween Movie: 
Probably Scream... No, let's do Zombieland.
Favorite Halloween Candy: 
I used to like the Reese's growing up but now... Twix. If i were going through someone's Halloween stash I would definitely pick out all the Twix. For sure.

Favorite Halloween Costume: 
His school's Dean, Jack Dillenberg. 
REMEMBER??
Though... he was Hillary Clinton one time in yester-years.

Favorite Halloween Icon:
Neve Campbell... nooo, Zombies.

Favorite Halloween Detox:
Sleep 

Favorite Halloween Decor:
Jack-o-lanterns 

Favorite Halloween Activity: 
Movies 

Overall Holiday Ranking: 
 I'd put it at No. 3. I like Thanksgiving quite a bit. PS, I think it can be assumed Christmas is pretty much everyone's favorite holiday.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

aw, hocus pocus! totally watched that last night :)