Friday, February 18, 2011

A Special Kind of Cupcake

These cupcakes are the product of "Whipple Scrumptious Cakes." My fun friend Julie (whose maiden name is so awesomely "Whipple") knew of my cupcake fanaticism and decided to "whip" these up for me! Honestly, amazing. The fact that someone can create something so impressive looking AND tasting on their own is what culinary artists (and good cupcakes) are made of. The flavors were chocolate peanut butter with a peanut butter filling and vanilla with a cheesecake mousse filling. Now. I don't know much about cupcake fillings--that's a "Crumbs" staple and we all know I haven't tried them yet--but it didn't take me long at all to GET to know about cupcake fillings. Julie, your cupcakes were divine and I can't wait to experience more of your confectionery designs.
Thank you, thank you.
Everyone, please go on her blog, peruse a little, drool a little, and order some sweets! 

Now, speaking of culinary artistry: get a load of Elliott's and mine's pre-Valentine's Sunday dinner:


Ok, nowhere near the caliber of the cupcakes, but pb&j's on heart-shaped Sandwich Thins we're pretty cute I thought!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kind words and such a sweet post. Glad you liked them!

miss chaz. said...

Yummm!

Where do I sign up?!?!